Alison Olt Kerr, ND, RYT has been heavily influenced by both traditional naturopathic care, with its historic European nature cure roots, and the ancient "science of life", or Ayurveda, with its lovely sense of rhythm, empowerment, and knowledge of self.
As such, Dr. Kerr often relies more on common sense lifestyle and habit changes than supplements and lab tests, recognizing, of course, that there are occasions where both are appropriate. Yoga, meditation, breath work, and counseling are also important influences on her practice.
Dr. Kerr has experience guiding patients through treatment of: fatigue, depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, eczema, psoriasis, acne, food intolerance, osteoarthritis, auto-immune conditions, constipation, inflammatory bowel diseases, hypertension, arrhythmia, thyroid disorders, perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms, PMS, and PCOS. Please note: Dr. Kerr is not currently offering gynecological care. Dr. Kerr also enjoys working with pediatric patients, from toddlers through adolescents, and pediatric patients are encouraged to coordinate care with the allopathic community.
Prospective patients are welcome to contact the clinic for a brief meet and greet. Book online, email email@example.com, or call 253-442-4901.
As of May 2018, Dr. Kerr is credentialed as an "in network" provider with:
- Cigna (in network for their PPO products, not HMO)
- First Choice
- Group Health (please check for preauthorization)
- Lifewise Health Plan of Washington (Lifewise Preferred, Lifewise Connect Networks, LifewiseAssurance)
- Molina (including WA Apple Health)
- Multiplan (plans Multiplan, PHCS, PHCS Savility)
- Premera Blue Cross (plans Global, Heritage, Foundation, Heritage Prime, Heritage Signature)
- Regence Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthCare (including WA Apple Health)